Special Menus/ Substitutions

Substitutions for specific foods are allowed only when supported by a statement from a recognized medical authority. If a student needs a substitution for any item, such as in the case of a food allergy, they must have a medical note from their doctor.  This medical note must be updated annually and submitted to the Director of Nutrition Services and the school nurse.